Point Richmond Business Association
announces the Annual Dinner Theatre Night Thursday, November 18!
You do not have to be a member to go! Meet some nice people and support local business!
"S" is for Spelling Bee!
DINNER-THEATRE NIGHT IN POINT RICHMOND
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2010
Our Annual fund-raiser for The POINT RICHMOND BUSINESS ASSOCIATION
6:00 P.M. Dinner at the Hotel Mac Restaurant
50 Washington Ave., Point Richmond
8:00 P.M. The Musical "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee"
at the Masquers Playhouse, 101 Park Place, Point Richmond
Have a delicious dinner at the award-winning Hotel Mac Restaurant in Point Richmond, and then
leisurely stroll across the street to the Masquers Playhouse for the fun-filled musical "The 25th
Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee."
This ingenious, delightful, Tony-winning musical centers around a Spelling Bee. Six very special kids in the throes of puberty compete to see who can spell the longest and most difficult word, and learn that winning isn't everything. You'll want "to hang around for a good long spell."
"M" is for Menu Selections at the Mac
Menu Selections (choose the night of the dinner)
Music and lyrics by William Finn
Book by Rachel Sheinkin
Directed by John Maio
Pacific Red Snapper
Chicken Cabernet with Mushrooms
Vegetarian on request
Dinner & Theatre for only $45 (Tickets Must Be Paid in Advance)
RSVP Deadline: Mon. 11/15/10
Please make checks payable to "PRBA"
Mail to: DAVID VINCENT
125 WEST RICHMOND AVE.
RICHMOND, CA. 94801
Thanks to Dover Publications for their royalty-free free online samples of ornamental letters
Picnic with the new state State Superintendent of Instruction, Tom Torlakson
- Picnic with the new superintendent of instruction, Tom Torlakson
- What's on the agenda
- Abundant Life Ministries Church has a health fair
- Art in the Park, Point Richmond style
- Hotel Mac celebrates 100 years with $10 express lunch special
- Community College classes have stated but you can still sign up until August 25.
- Contra Costa County Democratic Party has a picnic
- Farmers Market and face painting still alive and kicking in Point Richmond